Monday, March 17, 2008

:: Keputusan Akhir ::

pic deleted

The story below isn't reflect to the picture above. What I can say, the movie was fantastic. I can't imagine if I were him, stranger and my dog killed. Do I have to kill myself in order to save others? Hell not.. forget about it..!!!

A little conversation with my freaking boss..

Me: You got the minute.. I need to talk..

Mr. Aw: I am busy but aaa....(sambil belek2 kertas)

Me: Me either sir, but the stuff in my hand would make a big question.. I will change to another date then.. terpulang..!! (dia dah tercengang)

Mr. Aw: Ohh.. come in..

Me: Ahh.. thanks god..!! (dia masih kebingungan, then terus baca surat aku)

Mr. Aw: What is this..??!! (agak keras bunyi tu)

Me: If I have the answer, I have no letter to tend sir.. Everything is in there..

Mr. Aw: I know... but why..?? (nada dia dah makin turun sikit)

Me: Do I look I have any options for question sir..?? come on...!! I dah buat keputusan.. like it or not have to go..!

Mr. Aw: U want me to discuss your salary grade then..?? (dia dah memujuk dah)

Me: Oooo.. It was zaman Jepun Mr. Aw.. I've got 2 minutes in here and I will bunker up.. 1 month notice.. is that fair enough sir..??

Mr. Aw: Dah pikir masak2..?? I dont like this..!! Please...

Me: Please then, I have another offer... better than this...

Mr. Aw: Listen.. u don't have to do this..

Me: No.. I do.. are U trying to preach me again Mr. Aw..?? I have heard a lot in the meeting.. They give me 5 kali ganda.. have U appreciate me before.. I forget about my social life, forget about my family, forget about privacy.. have U..?? Eventually I got the shit twice a year.. what for Mr. Aw.. hundred ringgit every 3 years..?? My god..!! Pissed on me if you say U care about the things.. I am sick...

Mr. Aw: We can talk about it.. I am not the HR to keep this thing up for U.. saya dah berlaku adil pada semua... a lot of things improved.. kamu tak sedar... you already got 12k hidden cash.. all belongs to you then.. are you realize that..??

Me: As I said, they can give me 5 kali ganda.. REAL CASH..!! (kali ni aku dah hangin and aku dah bangun..)

Mr. Aw: Begini laa.. U still young.. calm down.. sit.. and we can discuss. I can call your coach then we will revise your grade then..

Me: Appreciate that Mr. Aw.. U may discuss with your 5 years old son about YOUR 12K hidden cash.. but not me... my last word.. everything is in there.. 1 month notice as procedure.. that all.. thanks God.. not you.. (aku terus blah)...

3 bulan lagi.. and good bye Malaysia.. Now aku dah kotakan janji aku dekat pensyarah aku dulu.. carilah keje dimana kamu tidak perlu meminta-minta. Let people offer the price for ur expertise, then you will have everything...

2 Comments:

At 11:57 pm, Blogger Esteban Granero said...

pindah kerja kat mana bro??

 
At 12:59 am, Blogger The Mijie Ways said...

YANBU, UAE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home